Too much to listen and too little time...
My rating: ★★★☆☆ (3/5)
- 1:08 -- The main point of the latest McKinsey Global Consumer Sentiment Survey. (i)Consumers felt more financially secure than in the prior year. (ii)Fewer consumers traded-down, ie, there were less consumers who picked the less expensive brand.
- 3:31 – The movement toward online in China and India is impressive.
- 3:50 – About online groceries and the differences between USA and Europe.
- 4:54 – Demographic differences in Consumer Sentiment. Women are more likely to be frugal. US Millenials are not brand loyal.
- 6:03 – About brands, private labels and commoditization.
- 7:18 – Consumers in China on buying national Vs international.
- 8:25 – Consumers are looking for ways to save money.
- 9:20 – How do companies keep up with consumer sentiment apart from this survey?
- 11:10 – Middle and smaller size companies tend to be better at keeping up with consumer sentiment.
- 12:01 – How Consumer Sentiment affects how a company thinks about consumer experience?
- 13:22 – How often does consumer sentiment change? That depends on the country.