Rankia USA Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
14,657 / 16,979

Re: Farmas USA

Yo pienso en proyección orientada al rally navideño con el día de ayer como pistoletazo de salida. Ayer todos esperábamos corrección y siento un déjà vu. Mira de comparar el patrón con el del año pasado.

PS: espero que el invierno no se cargue mis lechugas.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

AMRN
Esta semana  es LA SEMANA

ARNA
uy … que es eso ?
( al personal le esta tocando los webs que quieran ir en solitario )

HZNP
Desde luego no es la mejor vela en ese nivel. Buy the dip ? Tienen algo en Marzo, me tengo que enterar ...

KIN  shooting star semanal en resistencia de MM50
CPRX el martes su ER y esa vela semanal es bien maja con apoyo en la alcista

Yo estoy esperando  …  a 10 de Noviembre el rally navideño seria muy temprano ...
eso si … hay que tener la lista de la compra hecha porque de haberlo debería ser un BTFD y no creo que el dip sea pronunciado ...
Y la verdad es que a nivel de farmas yo no tengo hecha mi lista … no lo tengo claro ...

Dejo por aquí alguna idea fuera del sector
https://www.rankia.com/foros/bolsa/temas/2610198-otras-aventuras-farmas-usa?page=845#respuesta_4400824

DIS AKS HAL GE

Esos gráficos son semanales, verdad?
No suelo mirar a tan largo plazo  y mis entradas son a corto. En diario el día de ayer fue muy potente y me gustó. Lo más probable es que tenga continuidad, no sé si el lunes,, me entendéis.
Me gusta que suba pero no entro NUNCA largo, a no ser que me obliguen posiciones anteriores por estrategia, en nada que está subiendo. Siempre en recortes puntuales más o menos importantes. Eso si, me da igual churras que merinas. Le pego a todo lo que me parece que es el momento de posicionarse dentro de unos mínimos de operabilidad y de rentabilidad. Timing puro y duro.
Esta semana cargué sendos putts distintos días de AMRN 8 y 9, más 16 que llevo. Pagaban bien, qué le voy a hacer. Así mismo vendí ayer OXY, de maravilla va.

FGEN
No había sufrido un Halted desde la época de chicharros. Solían ser castañazos. Te pones a mirar las noticias en IB y te aparece una sólo unos pocos minutos antes de que la están investigando. Yo que no soy de fundamentales y no puedo seguir en profundidad a todo lo que le meto,,, pensé lo peor.
Desconcertante y no sé si a veces determinadas noticias en un determinado momento ayudan o confunden, que es lo que me pasó ayer.
Por suerte salió bien y disponemos de personas como Invest y otros que conocemos todos, que nos ayudan a minimizar ruido.

AMRN earnings, susto o "muete".

Si te sientas en la mesa y no descubres al "primo" es que lo eres tú.

MRNA

Comentó ayer b2k sobre compañías, y destacó esta:

An Epic biotech week Notes: RNA

I only follow 3 RNA based companies. I do not like the Antisense technology so I don't follow IONS. I think that science is just too toxic for my taste. I also don't follow ALNY any more as its way to expensive for me. I think eventually all RNAi will be replaced by gene regulation from the gene editors. I don't want to buy a sector of science that could be obsolete in a few years. That only leaves the RNA space geared toward producing in-vivo proteins or targeting viral proteins. Those are two spaces where genetics can not do the same thing RNA can.

MRNA – This is my super top RNA company. They use RNA technologies to produce in-vivo proteins. Most of it is about producing viral antigens to the body to provoke an immune response for vaccines. I love that science. They are also encoding in-vivo antibody creation. It offers passive immunity toward active infections and cancer targets. The early data has been very promising. If the technology proves out, it could be a huge company someday.

ARWR – I was a big fan of the company until they partnered out most of their Hepatitus program. It was the one space where gene regulation could not go. They do have a big pipeline of RNA programs that could do very well until gene regulation comes into its time. The big issue with them is the value. This company is extremely expensive.

DRNA – This is one I am not really familiar with as of yet. They have a very big pipeline, several partners and a very cheap valuation compared to their peers. They are in much earlier development then the rest. I have been only following them for a short time, but I think its a solid pick in this space. 

An Epic biotech week Notes: Gene Therapy

I have broken down my genetics watch list into 3 separate lists for Gene Therapy, Genetic Editing and RNA technologies.

QURE – This company has had a very wild ride. It started when their Hemophilia B data bested that of ONCE. That sent the stock into a frenzy as it was undervalued. It was the underdog after all. Then it peaked after the frenzy drove it to over $70 on an announcement they were looking for a buyer. It went to the complete opposite extreme finally bottoming in the $30's again. Now I think it is more fairly valued for the limited data it has from many of its programs. I do not believe a big cap biotech will go after such early stage assets. Overall, I think its a very solid pick for a gene therapy company for anyone interested.

RGNX – This is a company I have been in and out of for years. It got way to carried away on the frenzy into their first data read outs for wet AMD. Since then, the company has come back down to earth and I got back in. They have a very big indication available to them with wet AMD and Diabetic Retinopathy. They had some challenges lately and of no fault of their own. Their partner for Zolgensma got jammed up by the FDA. Now they have an issue with one of the companies that supplies their injectors. I think its held up very well in spite of all the challenges.

KRYS – This is probably one of my favorites of late. The data from their topical gene therapy for skin disorders has exceeded all my expectations. They have the additional bonus of being cheap on valuation compared to other companies in this space.

BOLD- I really like this company, but I felt it was way too expensive. I sold completely out of it and replaced it with RGNX. I still think it is very expensive for the limited development it has so far. Their DMD program could really drive the value, but it is still in preclinic. It is now up against a bunch of competitors. The programs it has in later stage of development are very small indications.

FOLD – This on got onto my list recently. It had been an old school enzyme replacement therapy company. They recently jumped into the gene therapy game. This is now the company I had hoped BioMarin would have become. A blending of the old school ERT that works with the promise of the future in gene therapy. They don't have much data on their gene therapy programs yet. I don't think the company is too expensive. It trades at about 11x its 2019 projected revenues. That isn't bad based on its sales, and it offers a nice pipeline on top of that. 

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados