135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11,881 / 16,991

Re: Farmas USA

NVAX
Yo no estoy de acuerdo con lo de que si no lo encuentran es que no funciona. ¿Que puede que no funcione? Desde luego. Pero que no sepan qué falló es lo más normal del mundo. Esto es ciencia y medicina, hay tantas variables y tantas interacciones que es complicadísimo tener certezas. Además hay teorías razonables de por qué no ha funcionado, sabiendo además que en los otros 9 ensayos sí lo ha hecho. Si estuvieran seguros de que en ancianos no funciona o que no pueden hacer nada, pues como en otras tantas farmas que estamos viendo, no funciona y a otra cosa.

La cuestión ahora es si una BP se cree que funciona o no. Y todo me lleva a pensar que sí que deben pensar eso con los datos mostrados hasta ahora.

NVAX
Constestación al post:

If I'm Big Pharma, why wouldn't I do the following: (1) Confirm with the FDA/NVAX that a Phase III trial can be initiated for this up-coming Flu/RSV season that allows for the double dose (Day 1, Day 30). Given NVAX's superlative safety profile, I would think they would allow this change. (2) As insurance, also concurrently run a Phase II trial using the M-1 adjuvant. For sure, the incorporation of the adjuvant will require a Phase II study.

So strategically, both risk and time to commercialization is minimized. If all goes well, only one year would have been lost in the race to commercialization. If a problem is encountered, another Phase III trial would be initiated one year from now with the M-1 adjuvant. In fact, I would run the Phase II trial w/M-1 adjuvant anyway so that if the results were markedly better than the successful Phase III, B/P would be positioned to then market the new and improved version. Also, it would be the perfect precursor to providing the RVS/Flu combo vaccine with the M-1 adjuvant two years later.

I get the sense most of us are tired, and are clamoring for a deal. Given the current environment which is ideally suited for acquisitions (strong B/P cash positions, low cost of capital, a compelling need to supplement pipelines, etc.), and the totality of data NVAX has amassed, it is inconceivable to me that several B/Ps would not be interested in pursuing NVAX at this time. By Round 4 in the negotiation process, I believe we would see the $4B+ offer, and a low double-digit stock price if the acquisition scenario plays out.

THLD

Dentro 4000 a 0.568

vamos a ver el rebotin

Lo fácil es culpar a otros o a la mala suerte... en vez de al poco cuidado

AUPH
Aurinia Announces That Voclosporin Achieves Primary and All Pre-Specified Secondary Endpoints in Its Phase IIb AURA-LV Study for Lupus Nephritis (LN)
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160929006376/en/

PBYI
bajando fuerte hoy.

SEC Issues Charges Over Biotech Insider Activity
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sec-issues-charges-over-biotech-131025682.html (un listillo)

"The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently charged the former senior director of regulatory affairs for Puma Biotechnology Inc. (PBYI) with insider trading ahead of the company’s news announcements about its drug to treat breast cancer."

Lástima que no cotice Faes Farma en USA, con la noticia de aprobación de Bilastina en Japón, hubiera subido el 100% que se merece. Dentro con 5000. Upssss

PBYI

Es que ya le vale al pájaro...

Edito: además el Bastardo disparando
http://seekingalpha.com/news/3211743-thestreets-feuerstein-says-fda-will-give-thumbs-pumas-neratinib-shares-8-percent-premarket?source=email_rt_mc_readmore&uprof=45#email_link

Por cierto, yo lo he dicho muchas veces y lo sigo diciendo, creo que Puma tiene solucionado lo de diarrea grado tres con la toma concomitante de loperamida. No estoy dentro del precio ni tengo pensado estarlo a corto plazo pero en un año vemos si lo aprueba la FDA o no. Yo digo que si.

DVAX
Dentro con un pequeño lote a 10.18$.

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados