Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12,144 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

Gracias. Me esperaré si llega a esa alcista, o cerca de ella. Pero me gusta para meter poco, si cbias el statu quo.

Asi que si se acerca y entonces tengo liquidez...ya veremos.

off
BABA
fuera en verde 93.33 escasos profits, no me fio

NOTA ESPECIAL DE BIOINVEST POST-ELECCIONES - 9 Noviembre

Breaking News

The Biotech Sector BioInvest News – Biotech Sector – Trump Victory Brings V-Shaped Reaction – The immediate reaction of a widely unexpected Republican sweep was a huge across the board rally in health care stocks. While it is still very early to make definitive conclusions, several positive impacts have resulted in a major reversal of sentiment. Today’s impressive rally (NBI +9%) is a likelihood of some combination of the following macro fundamental and technical changes that are expected to occur with a new, right leaning administration. In a sector that has been painfully beaten down repeatedly since the original Hillary tweet in September 2015, the clouds are lifting. It may just be the beginning of a new regime although at the end of the day, as we know the best outcome is often statistically significant clinical trials that lead to commercially successful, life improving and/or saving, new drugs. Just like we were stuck over the past 15 months ago, these too are unchartered waters, only this time in the right direction.

Conclusion – The Perfect Storm In Reverse – The level of anxiety for the future of the biopharmaceutical sector peaked in October and early November, and the Trump victory has resulted in a major reversal of fortune in a broadly positive way. There are still many issues to be resolved with drug pricing, the overall cost of health care, changes to ObamaCare, etc. Nonetheless, the sharply improved sentiment is a welcome change and likely to create a more constructive investment landscape for biotech stocks going forward.

----------------------------------

Creo que nada de lo que dice esta gente se nos ha escapado a nosotros de comentar esta semana. Deberiamos tener nuestras propia "letter" ja,ja

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados