Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
4,112 / 16,994

Re: Farmas USA

Creo que es un fallo de la página, perdón... me he venido arriba.... jejejeje...

ARNA peleando para perforar los 7 pavos, bofetadas y bofetadas....

angel ... subidon/subidon a las 11:47:03 AM en THLD con 97,443 titulos ..... :(

... es de entender con las ganas que hay .

Yo esto con la app de QFOLIO y he flipado cuando he visto como se me iba la grafica de AMRN de 5,87 a 6 de un golpe! he pensado .. pero que bloque han metido aqui!!!! luego ha vuelto a la normalidad al instante ...

QFOLIO tira de los datos de nasdaq.com si no recuerdo mal.

no veo volumenes raros en otras webs .... ni idea ,,,, podria ser un fallo quizas

HEB

Si alguien se pregunta por qué sube... Humo.

Director of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence for Emerging and Zoonotic Animal Diseases (CEEZAD), Professor J. Richt, DVM, Ph.D., to Present Programs to Reduce - Influenza Spread

… 2nd International Conference on Biodefense and Natural Disasters Meeting in Orlando, Florida

PHILADELPHIA, PA, August 20, 2013: Hemispherx Biopharma (NYSE MKT: HEB) announced that one of its advanced stage biological products, Alferon N®, will be featured as part of a new experimental program designed to potentially limit the spread and lethality of the pandemic influenza virus designated H7N9. Professor Richt, Director of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence for Emerging and Zoonotic Animal Diseases (CEEZAD), will present his program to potentially reduce the spread of influenza from animals to man. Professor Richt, who is a scientific adviser to Hemispherx Biopharma, will discuss new experiments on the possible inhibition of Tamiflu-resistant H7N9 virus by Alferon N® and the potential use of Alferon® LDO (a low dose oral formulation of Alferon N®) in animals that are considered "mixing vessels” in that they support potential influenza reassortment and virulence. The conference will take place at the Holiday Inn, Orlando International Airport, on August 21-23.

About Alferon N®
Alferon N® is the only natural source, multi-species alpha interferon currently approved for sale in the U.S. for the intralesional (within lesions) treatment of refractory (resistant to other treatment) or recurring external genital warts (human papilloma virus "HPV”) in patients 18 years of age or older.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

... ese dia "falté a clase" :) ... que es lo de >> app de QFOLIO ??

Framus.., a mi me ha pasado justamente eso... jejejeje... me había dado un subidón...

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados