88.4K respuestas
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
174 suscriptores
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
Página
2,656 / 11,098

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

CHFS

Me las llevo el fin de semana. Me tengo que marchar, luego os leo..... 

GALE 
Parece que si, que amenazan con rellenar voluntaria o involuntariamente petición de bk en caso de que no se apruebe lo que desean. Por otro lado me ha parecido entender que en este primer trimestre disponian al menos de 27M.
 GALE, RXII y CYTR comparten han compartido director, Kriegsman.
Yo venderé que las tengo un poco verdes, pero no sé que haría ni me gustaria influir en algo que luego pudieras haber salido,  su situación se me escapa por completo y más con el ingles y lo complicado que es...vete tu a saber lo que harán con ella los tejemanejes esos.

Our Board of Directors recommends that you vote “FOR” each of the Ratifications. T he failure to approve the Ratifications may leave us exposed to potential claims that (i) the votes on the Share Increase Amendments and the Reverse Stock Split Amendment did not receive requisite stockholder approval, (ii) the Share Increase Amendments and the Reverse Stock Split Amendments therefore were not validly adopted, and (iii) as a result, (a) the Company does not have sufficient authorized but unissued shares of Common Stock to permit future sales and issuances of common stock, including pursuant to the Debenture (as defined in the accompanying proxy statement), and outstanding warrants and stock options, (b) past issuances of common stock may not be valid, and (c) we would not be able to validate our total outstanding shares of common stock in connection with any strategic transaction that our Board of Directors may determine is advisable, including, without limitation, a sale of the Company, a business combination, merger or reverse merger, or a license or other disposition of corporate assets of the Company. Any inability to issue common stock in the future and any invalidity of past issuances of common stock could expose us to significant claims and have a material adverse effect on our liquidity, which could result in our filing for bankruptcy or an involuntary petition for bankruptcy being filed against us.

No parece muy halagüeño, la verdad...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

HTBX,,,a hacer puñetas ,,fuera a 0,60 las compradas a 0,70,,,y dentro NSPR a 0,60

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

Has metido los 300k para reventarla :)

Yo estaba intentando hacer memoria, porque la comentamos mucho en su momento en otros tiempos.. pero siempre hemos tenido el run run de que esto acabaría mal... La sigo teniendo de aquellos tiempos en mi WL, pero apenas la tengo en cuenta...

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

GALE es verdad Framus sigo leyendo y  veo al menos esta:
The Company also received a stockholder demand dated April 14, 2017, pursuant to 8 Del. C. Sec. 220, from a shareholder (Albert Zhang) demanding access to the company's books and records relating to its sales of Abstral and the U.S. Attorney's investigation into the company's sale of Abstral in order for Mr. Zhang to determine, among other things, whether to file a derivative lawsuit against Galena's management and directors. The Company is currently in the process of responding to the demand.
no pinta bien, lo que muchas veces erro y a lo mejor sube a 0,65 o lo que venga, vendidas.

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados