Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
174 suscriptores
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
Página
4,745 / 11,098

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

nspr

dos toques en 0.26 

me quedo a ver si le da por doblar mañana y si no pues a esperar pacientemente.

NSPR
Mucho tienen que volar estas Sniper...
Las llevo a 0,35 mas o menos con el dólar actual.
Que ganas de largarlas...

DELT,,,dentro a 1,39,,, a ver si hago la de primeros de año otra vez.

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

WPCS

Vas a tener razón, la tiran al dólar.

Parece que si.....al final no he entrado, espero poder arrepentirme por los que estáis dentro!!!!!!

Buenas noches a todos, me voy ya, lo iré viendo esta noche..

Felices sueños!!!!!!

Me encanta palmar pasta.......si gano..... incluso mas....

WPCS no le deis mas vueltas. Ahora somos accionistas de DropCar. Si esta gente gana pasta, ganeremos pasta. Si no....

https://media.drop.car/

AVGR

The reverse stock split was approved by Avinger’s stockholders at the Company's Special Meeting of Stockholders held on January 29, 2018, and the Board of Directors was authorized to implement the reverse stock split and determine the ratio of the split within a range of not less than 1-for-20 or greater than 1-for-40. Thereafter, the Board of Directors determined to fix the ratio for the reverse stock split at 1-for-40. The reverse stock split is being effected in order to increase the per share trading price of the Company's common stock to satisfy the $1.00minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. Shares will continue to trade under the symbol “AVGR.”

WPCS Since December of 2016, DropCar revenue from its original subscription offer, which was limited to parking and select valet services, is up 193%. Revenue from its service offerings, including fueling and washing (which were offered ad-hoc to parking subscribers) is up 412% since December 2016.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/04/1283240/0/en/DropCar-Launches-DropCar-Premier-a-Total-Vehicle-Care-and-Valet-Subscription-Service.html

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados