Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88.5K respuestas
173 suscriptores
Página
806 / 11,116

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

Por cierto, que desde que dias atras empecé a seguir las PTX, cada vez que metia el ticker en ProRealTime me aparecia como primera opcion unas PTX de la bolsa australiana. La primera vez ni me di cuenta y me fue muy sencillo hacer el dibujo, un canal muy claro. Luego me percate que no eran las PTX que vosotros manejabais aqui. La cosa es que me sigo equivocando de vez en cuando al seleccionar el ticket correcto y joderrrrrr cada vez que veo el grafico esta mas y mas arriba, ya ha subido un +50% ... y aun le podria quedar otro +25% por subir. Lastima de no haberme equivocado un poco mas y haberla comprado je,je 

PTX AUSTRALIANO

Te sigo...puesta orden en 2,03
NETE

XGTI & ETRM

De bajada en apertura.

No sé porqué bajan.

NETE

Esperarse una miaja que las venda a 2.15 por lo menos, y os acompaño en el proyecto-recompra.

XGTI-xG Technology, Inc. ("xG" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leader in providing critical wireless communications for use in challenging operating environments, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,300,000 Units, at a price of $0.685 per Unit, each of which consists of one share of its common stock and 1.25 of a Warrant to purchase one share of its common stock at an exercise price of $0.685 per share. The Company has also granted to the underwriters a 45-day option to acquire an additional 1,095,000 shares and/or 1,368,750 warrants to cover overallotments in connection with the offering. After the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $4.34 million, assuming no exercise of the overallotment option.

xG intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, product development, partial reduction of liabilities, marketing activities, expanding our internal sales organization and further developing sales channels and other capital expenditures.

The offering is expected to close on July 20, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.

Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as co-lead manager for the offering.

The shares described above are being offered by xG pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-212254) previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 14, 2016.

ETRM-http://www.conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary/?id=2919620

Mira las GBSN...no se no se...huele a rebote de al menos ese 20%

Gbsn

XGTI

Gracias Juanma, en teoría el precio de la oferta está bastante más por encima del precio que está ahora mismo; algún problema más debe de haber de fondo, si no sería compra clara ahora mismo.

Las sigo de hace tres semanas.

GBSN

Pegándosela bien hoy.

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados