Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11,972 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

TGTX
Tesis positiva:
The money program is UNITY. GENUINE trial is in high risk cytogenic CLL population. Co made a prudent decision.

En el análisis de SunTrust le daban una probabilidad del 40% con un valor de $3 (sobre un total de $18).

"When The Smoke Clears", investors will realize major $TGTX val. based on 1303 in CLL/NHL,DLBCL,1101 in MS/AI,&1101/Ibrut combo,all intact:)

Roth Capital affirms TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) with a Buy/Focus Pick rating and $33 price target after the company announced that it has filed with the FDA an amended protocol for the GENUINE Phase 3 trial.

Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today: In our opinion, TGTX shares are being oversold, whereas we see today's announcement as having important clarity. While difficult for us to pinpoint the negative driver for today's stock action, it could be due to the loss of the SPA and a perception of the study being less robust. We do not view it this way as the path for TG-1101 in GENUINE has become more clear. Importantly, there are three important precedents to highlight. Ibrutinib, idelalisib and venetoclax were all approved on ORR endpoints and single arm studies. GENUINE has the advantage of being randomized.

Tesis negativa:
Pérdida de SPA, mucho más arriesgado.
Bastardo. En su línea.
DewDiligence piensa que es un medio scam:
The existing company was formed via a reverse merger with a failed biotech company in Mar 2012. Prices older than that have nothing to do with the current company.
As you know, I have corporate governance concerns with this company.
My concern is that one hedge fund (Opus Point Partners) effectively controls TGTX through a majority of the votes on the BoD.

--

Si no hubiera estado el IBB como está, hubiera metido otro tirito, creo que es buena oportunidad. A ver cómo evoluciona la cosa estas semanas...

NVIV

A tramos pero fuera a 4,49. Volumen seco de golpe, no hay ni maquinitas haciendo operaciones...

NVAX
El otro día redplate/Mark Reddish en IV:

First I would not attempt the age group you suggest at 2-5 years old since the vast majority (>75%) will not be naïve, but rather will already have been infected with RSV. You would have to screen for sero naïve individuals.

With regard to a ph 3 trial structure for the elderly I would do a three group study with 1x vaccinated, 2x vaccinated and placebo groups at 1:1:1 ratios. It gives two shots at data and provides evidence of 'boosting'. It would be a win win even if single shot were to be marginal or fail, then the two shot regiment would still be submittaable for a BLA.

Finally and despite the disappointing trial data the PCA numbers are solid and I am quite certain that these antibodies would be protective as the monoclonal inhibition format strongly supports.

TGTX
de acuerdo en que lo mas importante es el UNITY program. yo entré por eso en su día.
PD: recuerdo cuando a DewD le pregunté sobre TBRA (porque estuvo en CNAT) y me dijo que no valía mucho la pena. No le hice caso. Y él lleva un paston en ENTA que no se mueve ni para atrás...

no jodas, pensé que la caída era tu soltada y la de algunos avispados más.
ahora la duda si esperar o entrar.

algunos lo ven así
$XBI $IBB is weak. Important to lock profit off this minor strength if you have profit. Lots of these Biotechs are struggling today

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados