Re: Farmas USA

AMRN el 26, mañana vamos... HZNP creo que era el viernes a ver si lo confirman

Gracias! Lo tenemos todo ahí!

fecha maxima para q digan algo es el 26

GRACIAS

Haber si tenemos suerte y va bien la cosa.

Un POST USANO acerca de la situacion y lo que se espera de GNOM. Es una opinion interesante y bastante correcta segun veo del escenarion actual. Los precios que comenta ya son otra cosa...

"The most recent news is one more cog in the wheel. LFR was huge and while some might say the market has priced that into the share price, I don't think it has come close to doing so. A couple of issues facing GNOM are: 1) the ILMN lawsuits; 2) Dwindling cash reserves versus revenue; 3) the transition and speed at which Complete Genomics can focus their operations on clinical sequencing instead of research sequencing.

Researchers, apparently, don't mind inferior data if they can get a quick turnaround on the cheap (we've all heard about the race to the $1000 genome.) Clinical testing, on the other hand, will pay a premium for accuracy, and the speed GNOM is adding only multiplies the effect their technology will have on the industry.

Complete Genomics needs to address the top three issues before this stock really soars, assuming a buyout/merger doesn't come before then. The good news is that those issues could fall one by one in a single week, and soon. The ILMN suits could be settled, dismissed or adjudicated favorably at anytime. Complete could secure outside financing in leiu of a buyout or dilution (which I suspect may be happening before our eyes with the large block buys.) And lets not forget about CLIA certification, although I'm not clear on whether they have submitted their application yet or simply awaiting approval. CLIA is the direction they want to run, so I think even announcement of submission of application should cover that base, with an added spike on approval.

Taking all this information into consideration, I think that, today, I would value GNOM at about $500 to $750M. That's not to say someone might not pay alot more for the patents, but I have to go back to the recent HGSI sale to GSK as a barometer in market pricing here. HGSI had a book value of $1.89/share, whereas GNOM has a slightly better $1.91. If GNOM sold on par with what HGIS went for (reducing for number of outstanding shares,) you'd come up with a number like $460M. But, GNOM has a slightly higher book value, superior technology, and with HGSI off the market GNOM becomes that much more valuable to big pharma. Also, we don't truly know what the industry values the LFR technology at unless an offer is made.

So... I would have to give a target price, for buyout, between $15 and $22/share. Clear up those top three issues I mentioned and I think GNOM will run there all on it's own, no buyer needed. Start the clinical orders rolling with a big pharma partnership and I don't think $40-$50 is unthinkable in the next 2-3 years.

Patience is everything here. If the buyout offer comes, sell on the news. If one does not come, and you just can't stand waiting a few years, then evaluate your position regularly in light of the trend. Adjust accordingly."

AMRN sube 4% en el pre

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados