98 suscriptores
Análisis de Pharmamar (PHM), antigua Zeltia
Página
1,234 / 1,464

Re: Análisis de Pharmamar (PHM), antigua Zeltia

Perdida de tiempo 

My personal opinion, thoughts and how I foresee Pharmamar this year :

At the worst possible scenario the stock will drop to 43 euros.
I do not see any sign of stability and consistency unless it overcomes 64 euros first. Some times buying at an expensive price is much safer than trying to get it for cheap.
I expect the stock exchange to go through some corrections because some sectors have risen immensely. And it will be worthy to wait and see if money starts to enter in the pharmaceutical sector or not.

This year, Pharmamar may get a few more approvals, reach milestones and is possible of forming a partnership with a pharmaceutical company. I think the results for 2023 will be better than 2022. I expect improved earnings from September.

I can bet on Zepzelca on any given day. The clinical trials and publications seems to be going at a steady pace. Surely, there might be a few delays and setbacks, but this precious product will shine and flourish within 3 years. Overall I am satisfied and I believe that Zepzelca will be the changing factor for investors to place their bet.

Looking at the current situation, I can understand how upset and disappointed investors are. Confidence and trust is quite low for over a year due to the stock's poor performance. Many may argue, but perhaps this punishment was due. The Aplidin's hype took the share to 150 euros, many sold with flying colors. During the pandemic, many companies with solid foundations lost 3/4 of their value and stock exchanges around the world took heavy blows except the pharmaceutical companies. And this is that Aplidin, which made life miserable for investors. If the company can prove with facts/figures about their claims, then that surely will open doors for further businesses. Many may blame certain institutions and hedge funds, but I think the management failed to handle the situation. At times they were unprofessional and their silence might have given the advantage to a few funds to play it dirty. What surprised me the most, is that the company did not take any initiative to protect their investors. So, Mr. Sousa and his management needs to work hard to regain the reputation among investors.

Although I do not think that there will be a possible takeover bid situation. If that happens, then it cannot be less than 110 euros. We can talk about their financial strength, debt, pipelines and even various activities - But it seems that most of those do not have any reflection in the stock's price which is the most important thing for investors to think right now. I think this was well planned and the manipulation started from 100 euros. There might be 1-2 funds who have been doing this for several months.

What matters now is - Pharmamar needs to find a long term committed partner, have to engage often with their investors and need to strengthen their marketing exposure. I would also like to see researchers/scientists from China/India/Saudi Arabia/Russia/Japan incorporated in their multi-cultural team. It may cost a few million euros, but the return may produce a few hundred millions of profit. It may sound like a joke but not impossible, if some Sheikh is impressed with the efficiency of Zepzelca, they are capable to buy 3 Pharmamar companies. And of course, if PP wins the election, Pharmamar will see it's glory days sooner than later.

Lastly, to all the sufferers, there is no reason to get upset and hit the panic button. Mr. Sousa might have made a few mistakes, errors and handled situation in a rather imprudent way, but I think that he will learn from those mistakes and from time to time, those issues will be taken care of. I strongly believe that the stock will start to rise and bring happy days for investors. Some times illogic gives more meaning than thinking logically. At the current scenario, many may call it a gambling and pure speculative share, but in reality this happens all over the world. And sometimes it is easier to do it with companies with low capital. The free float might be around 70 percent, but I think that the participation of general shareholders are insignificant which could be one reason for the price to fluctuate on many occasions. But then again, good things will arrive again. Good luck to all. I won't be surprised if the price hit 100 euros this year. Cheers.

Para cotizar en NY tienes que hacer una ampliación de capital. Para que la quieres?

Porqué esperar y preguntar a la junta de accionistas, como  que no, no?

A este ritmo para la Junta nos tienen en 25 euros, 

B

Bueno apareció un becario de jazmín, este parece ser de más calidad, esta semana nos llevan a 42 euros. 

La rubia Israeli del Twitter dijo en su dia, que yo lo vi, en tiempo real a no ser que recuerde mal, que la fase 3 había sido un fracaso y pharmamar no lo anunciaba. 
Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Guía Básica
Brokers destacados